MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi friends,

now after 1 year of searching i´ve found a color combination which looks awesome. maybe you know the mini of "mini-trainer" of this forum?
i want a cooper s r56 in pepper white with colored arches.

do you think there would fit pepper white rims? (no pure white from the normal mini wheels!)
or is it just boring?
are there any pictures in the web from a pepper white mini (i take every model!) with color coded arches and rims?
i would preffer for this combination wheels in the size of 18" for example the oz supertimo.

thanks for your attention.
nice greatings from germany

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,

next thread next try:
do you think pepper white rims whould fit to a pepper white mini cooper S with JCW aero?!

i´m not shure if this would look good...

greetz, dominik

EDIT: i mean color coded wheels, not the original mini white wheels!!!!

·
MCS & Cobra 427
46 Posts
I went to the British motor show yesterday, they had a pepper white car with solver alloys and a & a blue cooper with white roof & white alloys. I think putting the white alloys on a white car would look too much ,also the white alloys are much white than the Pepper White. But the white alloys did suit a white roof very well. Body-colour coding the lot would be too much IMHO (although it may work in Germany, I used to work out there & weird tastes you have.....after all tyou did pain a VW Polo in 8 different colours.). But personally I wouldn't do it.

BTW - white was the main cool colour at the car show yesterday, all the new cars & cool cars were all shown in white. Bit too iPOD for my tastes but glad I ordered my MCS in Pepper White.

mfG

Dave

·
heavy foot = light wallet
453 Posts
you would have to do it well to pull off a pepper white mini with pepper white wheels, maybe if all the chrome bits around the car were blacked out.... but to be honest black wheels on pepper white minis look awesome, like so.....

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
King James
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing