MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pepper White Interior dashboard?

I've been looking for this now on the forum for a long time, but couldn't find it.
I just ordered a Pepper White Mini Cooper full options.... the only thing that seems
to be missing is a pepper white interior. As this is not available from Mini, I think
I have to do it myself or ask a paintshop to do this for me. I know how to remove
the door panels.... but how can I remove the dashboard panels!?!? :confused: I know choose for
antracit colour... but I think Pepper White will make a great finish!

Is there a DIY which I've missed!?!? And does it give any problems with the passenger
airbag!?!? Please let me know.......

Regards :) ,

Tomasso

·
Registered
91 Posts
Me to!!!!!!!!!!

tomasso said:
I've been looking for this now on the forum for a long time, but couldn't find it.
I just ordered a Pepper White Mini Cooper full options.... the only thing that seems
to be missing is a pepper white interior. As this is not available from Mini, I think
I have to do it myself or ask a paintshop to do this for me. I know how to remove
the door panels.... but how can I remove the dashboard panels!?!? :confused: I know choose for

Is there a DIY which I've missed!?!? And does it give any problems with the passenger

Tomasso
i thought about that option also when i order my MC Pepper white let me know how you get on, and if you can post some pics aswell :D :D :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andymini1,

I'll get my car around January/February... so still waiting..... Hopefully somebody
can help us.... :p

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
dont think u can get Pepper White colour coded dash??? would look good with black leather and white stitching :D - and the chrome-line interior!!! 2 add that ickle bit of flava!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
tomasso said:

Tomasso

mini2 faq

another forum topic

just some info. I like the idea, and if you get around to it, post some pics. are you going to do the seats in a PW leather?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grumbler,

I already had a look on these pages.... but thanks...
If it is going to work I will place some pics on this forum....
but you'll have to wait till the end of January, as I hopefully
receive my car then.

PW seats!?!? I couldn't find that option here in Holland!?!
Any pics!?!?

Tom

·
Registered
309 Posts
tomasso said:
Grumbler,

PW seats!?!? I couldn't find that option here in Holland!?!
Any pics!?!?

Tom

there are a few after market firms here that will make seats to your specs.....~$1000 us dollars for both front in high grade leather............was just wondering if you were looking for that option.......

....as for the white dashboard.........i think it needs a few more white sections, but that is IMHO.

hope it all goes well....

·
Registered
91 Posts
has anyone got a custon Pepper white dashboard trim?????

Hey everyone, has anyone got a Pepper white custon job trim instead of the standard Anthricite trim would appreciate it if anyone has any pics THANKS??????????? :D :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thought of doing the matt anthracite parts fo the interior... downtubes and door grab posts in a glossy pepper white but have never gotten round to it - think it would look way cool!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts