MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a last minute panic.

I was going for p/w with black.....and then saw i a Chilli red with white today.

What do you think?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Depends - if Clubman, I'd definitely go for pepper white/black. If the hatch chili red/white is a pretty classic combo although the hatch also looks very good in pepper white/black. Not to throw a spanner in the works but lately, I've become very partial to chili red /black on hatch or clubman!!!

To be honest, the Mini is one of very few cars in the world that seems to be able to pull off any colour - I've even liked the mellow yellow ones that I have seen and there aren't too many cars I can say that about (I hate yellow Ferarris and Porsches!!)

·
settling in nicely
246 Posts
i like the red and white... which is why i got one!

BUT I think the PW/B combo is excellent if you want to customise a bit and have decals, racing stripes or a big design on the roof - phil at minipirate has done some really cool stuff with PW/B MINIS

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was going to have them on my Dark Silver MCS but quoted about £700 fitted by my local dealer - given that the full kit was "only" £1200, I decided against for the time being. They do look really nice though as I like the Aero front and side skirts but prefer the standard Cooper S rear.

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Yeah - So even better value, two colours (HC - okay perhaps not so metallic) and PW for the price of a Solid!!

Excellent :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts