1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Paul,

You beat me to it !!! , I was just about to post a pic or two and thought I'd better just check which galleries you had posted links to, and whaddaya know.........one is mine :D

rdragon, you've got a pretty good spread of interior combos to look at there. I opted for the black trim panels with the red/black seats as I wasn't 100% happy with all the red panels inside (this comes from someone with a classic car which has a 100% red vinyl interior).
Whatever option you choose though, red on the interior makes for a stunning combination with a Pepper White car and it has already brought a lot of positive comments from passers by with my car.

Have fun choosing

Chip

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
He He Chip i had already written my post and attached the photo when i thought i'd better check which photos Paul had linked to.Good job cos my gallery is on there aswell.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chip - thanks. i was wondering if you had a picture like the one you posted here:

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture45172.html

but with more of the outside body showing as well. does that make sense? i'd like to see how they contrast together (the exterior and interior).

i'm down to pepper white with black seats or pepper white with the black/red seat combo. how do you go about choosing the door panel color - i don't recall seeing that option when i was configuring my car.

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
You can have red door panels with the red and black leather sports seats but not with the cloth sports seats as i found out.On my last MINI ONE i had the red and black cloth seats with red door panels(black car) but when i specced my current car on www.mini.co.uk it became apparent that i could only have the black door trims unless i specced leather which i personally didn't want.Having said all that and not wishing to offend the red door panel brigade ,i do actually prefer it the way i have it now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
rdragon

If I finish work early tomorrow afternoon (highly likely) I will take a better pic that shows the contrast between the interior and exterior.

I had seen the option on www.MINI.co.uk and decided that was the one I wanted on my next car. Believe me, the impact of this combination in real life is far better than any picture seems to convey. As you can see I opted for the Anthracite Dash with the Chrome-line interior (this was to give the car a totally different look from my previous Cooper and it works well.

The factory interior code is FDTN for cloth/leather OCTAGON Red/Black.

I'll post the pic as soon as I take it

Chip

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
I wish.......I did for a couple of minutes while part exing new for old and doing the paper work but alas the black ONE had to make way for my new ONE.

Chip ............did you really take the photos in the daylight or have you just got a flash like a search light.
I've also got an annoying buzz on the dash.It seems to be on the drivers side where the left side of the dash meets the middle bit,if you push it in slightly it stops.Also when i pull off(ooer) there is occasionally quite a loud bump.I'm wondering if the spare can move a little in its cradle.It sounds like quite a large object moving backwards as i go forward.Its not all the time and doesn't do it any other time than when pulling away.

on a different note i recieved my finance stuff through today ,first payment due in a week,phoned them and said could i change it to the 28th cos i get paid on the 27th.No probs(they'll change the payment date back or forward upto 15 days)This means i now am avoiding having to pay anything out of this months pay,my last payment for my last MINI went out on the 29th August and that means i'm in pocket...wahooo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.