MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if MINI delivery can be made at the Performance Center in Spartanburg Sc. Remember reading somewhere that this delivery option is available on all new cars. One of the benefits of this delivery is the fact that you get a performance driving course taught by a professional driving instuctor on BMW private course. Any idea of the cost?

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
I don't know. However, in the US, BMW is going to great lengths to separate the MINI brand from the BMW brand, so that may complicate the offering of something like that which is available for BMW models.

Another example is European delivery, which is commonly available on BMW cars made in Germany. It has been stated that European delivery (in the UK) for the MINI will not be offered for several years.

Your best bet might be to talk to your MINI dealer who can pester MINI USA for you.

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about BMW here in the land of OZ.

They have two courses, one basic and one advanced. Seems to me like they could make a bit of money if they offered a MINI driver's workshop, although if we only have a small number of MINIs a month delivered, then it could be difficult to organise attendees.

In Australia we have about 15 dealers spread over the area covered by mainland USA, so people are not going to drive their MINI 1,000 to 2,000 kms just to attend a learn how to drive a MINI course, are they?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts