MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason (Babes) has organised a run to Yanchep on Sunday morning.

All Perth MINI owners are invited to attend

Meet at the BP service station corner of Wanneroo Rd and Ocean Reef Rd at 10:15 for a 10:30 start.

Admission to Yanchep is $9.00. We'll stop for a chat and a feed at the Yanchep pub and from there on to Seabird.

Sorry for the short notice, but it was only arranged today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yanchep

How many are you expecting to show up?....regards Adrian Slater

Mike Clarke said:
Jason (Babes) has organised a run to Yanchep on Sunday morning.

All Perth MINI owners are invited to attend

Meet at the BP service station corner of Wanneroo Rd and Ocean Reef Rd at 10:15 for a 10:30 start.

Admission to Yanchep is $9.00. We'll stop for a chat and a feed at the Yanchep pub and from there on to Seabird.

Sorry for the short notice, but it was only arranged today.

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slates68 said:
How many are you expecting to show up?....regards Adrian Slater
Hi Adrian, welcome to MINI2 mate, good to see you here.

Jason will contact us on Saturday to say whether it is on or not, because right now its you him and me :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sunday Meeting

If turn out appears poor then probably a better lead in time required and lets postpone this weekend. cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Monday 1/11

I will be at Barbagello raceway again Monday from noon so come on down and see how to drive your car without looking at the speedo or the left hand side of the road for mulitovas. I have certainly changed my perception of my car since...cheers Adrian

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Have postponed the drive till 14/11. Hopefully with a bit more notice a few more will be able to attend. I have driven the route many times and the roads are built MINI driving!

Adrian do tell us more about Barbagellos on Monday, as it happens I will be in Wanneroo Monday and a few laps around the track would definately be in order. :D

Thanks Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts