MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a phone call today from a young lady living in Victoria who is getting married in Perth on the 31st December.

She would really love to have MINIs as her wedding cars.

So if anyone in Perth wants to give up some time on 31st December to transport the wedding party please either respond on this thread or send me a PM

The trip will be from Cottesloe to Trinity College and return.

Mike

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Will have to check with wife she hasnt organised anything else otherwise no worries, Im in. :)

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adrian and Brent have said they will probably be available

So that's three cars already - all BRG/W MCSs with bonnet stripes.

A nice matching set.

thanks guys

:green: :D :green: :D :green:

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
The wedding was an absolute blast. We drove ever so nicely on the way to the church..dont think i got over 60 from cottesloe to the city. As you can imagine we were all bored sensless with that so decided to give them a true MINI experience on the way back :D

Started by laying rubber leaving the church and driving like absolute lunatics into subiaco much to the delight of the bridal party! We were lining up 3 abreast at 2 lane stop lights and generally running amok. Adrian would have to be the loosest driver I have come across LOL.

From subiaco a spirited jaunt down to mosman park foreshore for some more pics. We had decided to drive more sedately from here back to cottesloe to the waiting reception guests. We were welcomed by joyous cheering and heartfelt thanks from the bridal party for giving them a day they would never forget :D

We left with engines racing and wheels spinning and big grins from ear to ear. Unfortunately the pics I took didnt turn out that well..Adrian took quite a few so hopefully his will turn out better.

Attachments

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Great to see you had fun mate!!

I'm not sure about the green underbody neons :eek:

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Looks like a great day guys :D

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
LOL..yeah the neons are a bit over the top, I put them on a year ago and i think thats the 3rd or 4th time Ive ever used them. It was NYE after all and added to the festive mood. :D

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Brent said:
Yeah, it was a fun afternoon/evening. I'll post my pics later on tonight as well. :D

- Brent

c'mon slacker..where are your pics? :p

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
I agree - looks great - I've been involved in a few weddings in the MINI, but have never seen one with all cars the same colour :D

Nice work! (and the neons aren't *THAT* bad :))

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Have just added a pic Adrian took, apparently the guy in this pic is fairly well known if your into footy (which im not so didnt have a clue who he was).

Attachments

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
name rings a bell but dont know for sure..was told on the day who it was but didnt take too much notice..not a footy fan.

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Yeah, its Shane Crawford - he used to be the captain of Hawthorn and former Brownlow medalist...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts