MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with regret and a grieving heart that I have to inform you all that Phoenix (Chris Toms) very sadly passed away last night.

I do not have much more information at present, but his daughter Linzi has asked me to inform you all of our shared and very sad loss.

At present there are no arrangements, but Linzi has asked that once the funeral is organised that she would like Minis there. Chris spent a huge amount of time with his car and with friends in the Mini Community.
and was a regular on this and a number of other forums as well as one of the mainstays of his "home" club, East Coast Mini Club

Always willing to lend a hand to clubs both behind the scenes and talking to many many of members at shows and events. He loved the club and the people involved with it, and he was an inspiration to me for seeing the bigger picture in life.

I will miss him dearly. My heart goes out to Linzi and her son.

I am absolutely devastated by this news, and I just hope that Chris is in a much happier place now.

Rest In Peace Phoenix.
xxx

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
a sad sad loss to the MINI community.

Chris was a great friend, mate and inspiration - his roof graphic was the first I ever did.

We send our condolences to Linzi and Karina.

I'm lost for words.

Rest in piece buddy.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Oh my, no! :( That is so sad :(

Met him after pointing him in the right direction on the the Cotwolds run! but he was always so friendly over on East Coast.

Thoughts are with his family :(
x

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
60 Participants
COOPERation
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing