MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Such sad sad news :( - Chris was a true gent and a genuine MINI enthusiast. He will be missed by so many - my thoughts are with his beloved girls. RIP Phoenix. xx

·
Chilli
2,499 Posts
Oh my god I am shocked! I feel Numb, I didn't know him personally but I chatted to him and read his post many a time for years on Eastcoast MINI Club. RIP xx

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Oy my! Thats the saddest news. I'm shocked, he was the sweetest man. I only met him once back in 2005/6(?) at Beaulieu? (my memory is shocking) for the first MINI meet I went on and I had the priviledge of parking next to his yellow beauty. He was so charming and friendly and I intantly liked him straight away we chatted most of the day and from then on on the forums. He doted on his daughters and my thoughts are with the whole family at this very sad time.

Rest in peace Chris (Phoenix) x

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
he was a true gent and a great friend - I will miss him greatly.

He loved his MINI and we spent many a time chatting about this and that as he often popped up to the studio if he was passing just to see if any MINIs were here.

A great loss to the MINI community and to all his friends.

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
A sad day indeed, he was such a nice approachable, chatty, interested chap everytime i came across him, I was in the garage when his roof graphic was done and it looked awesome and i know he was so happy with it. A great loss, my condolences to his family and may he RIP

·
MINI Addict
59 Posts
RIP Phoenix

I was shocked and saddened to hear of this news last night. My heart goes out to Linzi and Karina during this difficult time.

I have very fond memories but in particular of MITP 2006 where Chris was supplying everyone with coffee from the boot of his car! Typical of Chris who was so thoughtful, generous and a charming person.

You'll be missed... x

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
60 Participants
COOPERation
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing