MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
Unfortunately, I never met him. It's sad to see the passing of someone in the community. :frown:

Rest in peace and condolences to his family.

Sincerely,
Andrew.

·
Chelski Chelski
187 Posts
I too echo the words already posted Chris was a true Gent and friend, always willing to give advice and help in any way he could and even hand out tea and coffee at MINI events.

The MINI community has lost a special person, my condolences to his family at this time.

R.I.P. Phoenix

·
Registered
314 Posts
Really sad news. Although I didn't know Chris, I have chatted to him a few times at events and he was a really friendly and decent guy. Condolences to his family and friends.

·
Morph-a-Doodle
3,074 Posts
He was a nice old guy!

He talked lots, he enthused about Mini and he was a genuine salt of the earth type guy.

This thread should not be sullen, but should pay respect and celebrate a man named Chris.

Take it easy mate, I'll miss you chewing my ear off about your bleedin roof graffic!

Rams

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
There goes another Mini2 legend. :( A thoroughly nice bloke who I am pleased to have made acquaintances with. Like many others here I met him back in the early days of the Cotswolds and have had some lovely banter and chats with over the years.

Although I'm not an active member of Mini2 any more I thought it appropriate to post my respects here.

My sincere condolences go out to his family and close friends.

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,168 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this, well remember Chris from the early MINI2 club stand days, he was usually one of the first to sign up for a spot. Always a pleasant man to speak to, the first time he came to a show we talked about how to fit a Cooper S filler cap to his Mini as i'd just done mine . All in all a very nice man, missed by all who knew him, Bye Chris

Ady :(

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
60 Participants
COOPERation
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing