MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that it was a shame there were hardly any photos from the Ball posted on the forum. Seems everyone decided to post their photos on their Facebook or other forums.

It would be nice if we would get everyone to post them on here too. Seeing as I wasn't there I just kind of felt it either didn't happen due to lack of the photo sharing and that it was really cliquey as no one wanted to share their photos. Didn't seem to be any excitement about it either. Now if I felt like that and I was "in the know" I am sure that others would feel that way too, perhaps even intimidated about signing up for next year!

What about if we would add some pages to the Charity Ball website with photos from the previous Balls for people to look back at? This would be helpful too for prospective sponsors to see that it did all really happen! :smile: Perhaps even a Charity Ball site for us to use when trying to sell sponsorship??

Thoughts??

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
No there weren't many pics this year... I didn't take any! :( I don't see any harm in asking people to post them on here.
That reminds me.... did we get commission on the pics that were bought from the photographer? or have I missed that bit :eek:

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
good idea to ask for pics to include in on the website and promote last years fun. We shoukld start a thread up on M2 for pics to be psoted after next years.

Yes, we did get a cut back from photographer but cant remember how much :eek:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I had photos but didn't post them on here as it was too much hassle, make them this size, make them thumb nails, blaa blaa blaa:rolleyes:

Also this site freezes too often on me when I try to post photos, so I put them somewhere else to save the hassle, and I think a lot of other people do the same;)

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
thought you could just upload as they are to your gallery and then link :confused:

Maybe if folks use photobucket etc we need to encourage they link to it. Facebook is ***** as it's friends only so pointless for sharing with the community

1 - 5 of 5 Posts