MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First photo of many to come in my gallery!

Taken in Sheffield yesterday lunchtime, I had to Photoshop out some traffic in the background as the road was busier than I expected. Found some great industrial locations for future photos. Girlfriend was rolling her eyes a bit so I could only get a few pics, then I dragged her round a motorbike dealership to gawp at my next bike (she loves it really) :D

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture47922.html

JoN

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
wow! That's a real artistic picture :D

Very nice car :D

Veronica

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments! The more I look at it, the more it looks like a cheesy 80s Athena poster or something.... :eek: :p

JoN

:blblack:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Very nice Jon!
Good job on the photoshop mate!

That shine down your side is making me want to get side stripes now! Thanks Jon! ;)

Very nice MINI how many miles you done now?

You should start your gallery and put it in there!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah it's not a brand new car - it's new to me though, a Jan '03. Does smell new though, previous owner put 15K on it and I've put another 1.5 on it in the past month and a bit.

Shine courtesy of Meguiars Gold Class polish and detailing clay. :cool:

I've thought about putting sideys on mine too Laura, thought about a thick dark gold one flanked with a thinner one either side - 70's style! There's another Photoshop task ahead....

JoN

Supplying slightly off bread to ducks since 1973

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cracking picture there even though I was in sheffield in my student days not that long ago I can't say I was ever had the pleasure of going down that road. I hope my car looks that good when it arrives.
On the subject of Athena there's a place down abbeydale road called Athena.
I can't remember what it specializes in. :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't know the name of the road, but it's heading out of town towards Meadowhell. It's got gantrys and pipes crossing overhead - I think you see it briefly in The Full Monty :rolleyes:

JoN

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
Very Nice MINI ;) , I LOVE black MINI's :black: :black: :black: :black:.

I replaced the bottom grill in the bumper with the chrome "ONE", It is only £8 from the dealers, I think it look great on black :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts