MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says.. Pick it up in 3 hours to be exact.. I hope that they do deliver the car today as promised by the dealership. It's been a long 3.5 weeks wait! This was a mini they had in storage, but since it's US Spec in the UK it took 10 days to do the light conversion and whatever else that was needed.. Anyways, I'll give out my opinions after the drive home tonight...

05 MCS EB/W

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
ga_zx3 said:
Just like it says.. Pick it up in 3 hours to be exact.. I hope that they do deliver the car today as promised by the dealership. It's been a long 3.5 weeks wait! This was a mini they had in storage, but since it's US Spec in the UK it took 10 days to do the light conversion and whatever else that was needed.. Anyways, I'll give out my opinions after the drive home tonight...

05 MCS EB/W
well done m8 enjoy, I also have a 05 EB/W, always loved that combo right from the start! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me say...Feels great! I just picked up the cooper and I love it already. I only put 10 miles on it and every foot of those 10 miles was great. I love the pull the engine has even at a lower RPM! :D I'll have to keep the revs <4500 for now, but I'm glad I went w/ EB, under some lighting it looks great. Now I can go to some drive-ins and get togethers and not feel out of place.. :eb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.