MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a secondhand mini cooper for a little while now. Test drove a gorgeous black cooper last friday, got hooked, got home, checked autotrader and others, found my BRG within budget, saw it that eve, bought it the next day!!!!
Have now had the longest week ever waiting to pick him up!!
Will post ful spec soon, but have plans for him too.
For the mo, he's BRG with white roof, 5-stars, air-con and 6-CD changer, Half leather, OBC, etc :green:
Just wanted to share that with y'all as if I didn't I fear I might burst! :eek:

Can't wait for the drive home.

·
Cooper boy!
243 Posts
yea all the best, soz to hear you have to wait tho, (at least it isnt like 3-5 months like most ppl av to wait when they order hey!) keep us posted on the specs, and welcome to mini2!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool cheers guys - thanks for the quick responses!
I knew the people on here were mini-nutters!!
Have been looking at the forums for advice for a couple of months now, but finally felt I could join now I've bought one
Paul: great I'll have a look at your link, would be great to come and show him off!
Dave: BRG rules with the white roof - wasn't sure at first but love it now!
Only got the weekend to drive it tho as off on hols for a week on Monday - bummer!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ianw1234: yeah mate, couldn't wait that long - lol!
A week has been torture enough!!!
BTW I'm actually called Rich but liked Charlie Crocker in the film, and before anyone says, yes I know it's spelt wrong, but someone else is already on as Charlie Croker.
Want to change it but can't now, oh well.
Will post more once I've picked him up, if I can tear myself away!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Charlie Crocker said:
ianw1234:
Will post more once I've picked him up, if I can tear myself away!

You won't be able to I promise!!!

I'm finding all sorts of excuses and offering lifts to anyone and everyone to have a reason to drive!!!

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
Feline said:

I'm finding all sorts of excuses and offering lifts to anyone and everyone to have a reason to drive!!!
LOL! We've all done that! I don't think the gf drove anywhere for the first month! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
" Originally Posted by Feline

I'm finding all sorts of excuses and offering lifts to anyone and everyone to have a reason to drive!!! "

Yep I can see that being the case!!!
Another sleepless night last night and a seriously long day at work on Friday. Just a couple of hours left now - come on!!!!
Got the CDs all ready for the drive home - and a perfect day for it - great for trying out that air-con which my old Golf lacked.
Just wondering if you guys were always into minis. I've been into V-dubs for quite a while, but just wanted something more fun.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK quick post before I have to call it a day.
WOW what a great car - perfect drive back from wales, lots of fun!!
The interior is such a great place to be and once you get that little engine going . . . . and it's great round the corners too.
Can't wait to get back out in it tomorrow.
Will try and take some pics and post them.
The BRG just looks fab in the sun
Think I got a good buy and who knows, it could be love!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Charlie Crocker
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing