MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly 3 months of waiting, the blessed day finally arrived. Picked up my Pure Silver MCSC from Moritz in Arlington (TX) today, and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. Thanks to the fantastic community that make up this forum, the wait was made bearable. You guys are great, and thank you for the invaluable information you have passed on to me. By the time I drove to the dealership, I was an educated and informed buyer . (checklist!!!) Thank y'all.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to the ever increasing family of ecstatic Mini Convertible owners!!! Looks like you've got some excellent top-down motoring weather headed your way - enjoy the ride - and post some pics when you get a chance. :)

·
In Luv w/ my MCSC
2 Posts
In Luv w/ my MCSC

Two weeks ago (Dec. 4th to be precise), I picked up my new Cooper S convertible - Pure Silver, Black leather, premium and sports packages - from Moritz Mini in Arlington, TX....and am absolutely loving it.

I am a car nut...and spent nearly a year agonizing over my next puchase (some of you may recognize me from RoadFly, Edmunds, and other forums). Drove every car dealer locally nuts while I test drove BMWs, Audis, Land Rovers, Porsches, and everything in-between. At the end, the pure fun factor and value ($$) provided by the MCSC won me over. And best of all, the kids (6 & 1) and the wife love it.

Didn't want to wait three months for a build...fortunately, the dealer had a few in stock and I was able to get one at MSRP. Only one option I would have liked - heated seats or the cold weather pkg. But no complaints or regrets. What a blast to drive. :cool:

Traded in my 3-series BMW...and highly recommend Moritz (as compared to Mini of Dallas). Our other family car is the BMW X5 - also purchased and serviced at Moritz.

I want to thank each and everyone of you -- information provided by this forum and others were of invaluable help in my search.

Happy Holidays everyone

·
In Luv w/ my MCSC
2 Posts
Silver MCSC and Moritz

minitx said:
After nearly 3 months of waiting, the blessed day finally arrived. Picked up my Pure Silver MCSC from Moritz in Arlington (TX) today, and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. Thanks to the fantastic community that make up this forum, the wait was made bearable. You guys are great, and thank you for the invaluable information you have passed on to me. By the time I drove to the dealership, I was an educated and informed buyer . (checklist!!!) Thank y'all.
This makes at least three pure silver MCSC sold by moritz and featured on this forum...what are the odds?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.