MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers
thats one of the reasons im getting rid of the pug cc, coz don't get enough nice weather for it. but got the sunroof in this so not to bad i guess.

·
MINI2 Rebirth
149 Posts
I went for the sunroof in mine too - but tbh in the R53s it's a bit rubbish out on the road. At anything over 50mph it makes a right racket - hope they've improved it in yours! :D

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
I'm jealous. Mine arrived at the dealer's yesterday, and am being told I should be able to collect it on Jul-22 :aargh:
At that rate, I'd just wait until september and get a 58!

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
im picking up my 5th mini tomorrow! - Pepper white one. Cant wait!

That one looks nice, bet ur really looking forward.

Last mini I drove was the first gen, the 2g is gonna be alot different!

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
why the such a long wait? i had to wait 4 days and that was long enough
The dealer says that's how long it takes to transfer my personalised plate and to tax the car - I don't remember it taking that long on previous cars!

At that rate, I'd just wait until september and get a 58!
The thought crossed my mind, but it's difficult enough waiting 10 days never mind another 6 weeks.

Have you picked it up yet? How are you enjoying it?

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
The dealer says that's how long it takes to transfer my personalised plate and to tax the car - I don't remember it taking that long on previous cars!
Which dealer are you buying it from? In all fairness, I know someone who bought a new MINI and had the same problem as you did with the numberplate. It took them ages too!;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dukey1679 why didn't u just do what i did, just get it registered on a 08 plate whilst I'm waiting for my private retention certificate to come through, then I'll just put my private plate on in a few weeks. only an idea.

yea picked it up today, was lovely. just trying to get all my numbers from my N95 to mini phone book now, got to do them all manually now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts