MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics and Movies of NMM01 and Russ Swift now available with unlimited bandwidth!!!!

The pictures and movies that I took at NMM01 are available now at http://www.theblakeburn.com/nmm/ . Thanks to Jon Blakeburn for hosting the files on his server due to Geocities being a bit stingy with the bandwidth :) Hope you all enjoy them, my favourite (as anybody who met me at Gaydon will know) is MOV00075.MPG . :) :) :) :)
Sorry to all of you who tried and failed with the Geocities site.

P.S. There are a few more Pics and Movies on here than there were on Geocities.....

· MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If only that was my car and I could drive like that..... but yes, I think he had (and also possibly the ABS too :) )

· MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Pics and Movies of NMM01 and Russ Swift now available with unlimited bandwidth!!!!

Awwwww shucks thanx people ;) or maybe it\'s just the prospect of seeing video footage of Russ rather than my camera skills :) anyway, glad you like them... and thanks again Jon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.