MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tintin & Froggy adventure
12 Posts
Unas fotos muy bonitas!!! Me alegro que todo saliese tan bien;... me dais mucha envidia...
Un abrazo muy fuerte a todos.

:rolleyes: Tintin & Froggy

·
Rainhill's guest
387 Posts
Great photos!!!! Next time, i will be there!!!!

You can see Barça Flag in First Position in Bernabeu... great photo!!!!

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Hi,

Are any of you near Almeria Airport?
I'm going to Spain in January and may be able to meet up?
Just a thought!
Great Pictures by the way :)

·
eSpaña
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
interceptor said:
Hi,

Just a thought!
I´ll ask at the forum, but I think there is someone from near Almeria.

Are you coming with your Mini or just for holidays?

Carlos

P.D.: check the video... it´s great !!! :D

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
Nice pics, I was in Barcelona last summer and Torrequebrada earlier....it's a lovely country...I'd move to Barcelona tomorrow!!!

Where were these pictures taken?

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
interceptor said:
Hi,

Just a thought!
Will be in a Rent a Car!!!
We are staying about hours away from there, just wondered!
Probably wouldn't be same without my MINI!!! :p

·
eSpaña
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aqualung said:
Nice pics, I was in Barcelona last summer and Torrequebrada earlier....it's a lovely country...I'd move to Barcelona tomorrow!!!

Where were these pictures taken?
The pics were taken in Madrid, close to the mountains, with lots of nice roads, curves, etc.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
AWESOME PICS and Meet! Very cool! :p

Was this the vid? On RacingFlix? I'm downloading it now.. but look at the comments posted here. Thats sad those people posting those comments just have a closed eyes for somethings... All they like are their Honda Civics. :rolleyes:

http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=1108

Edit: Nevermind that vid was from the second meet. Anyone still have the first meet vid? I would like to see it.

·
eSpaña
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EBMCS03 said:

Was this the vid? On RacingFlix? I'm downloading it now.. but look at the comments posted here. Thats sad those people posting those comments just have a closed eyes for somethings... All they like are their Honda Civics. :rolleyes:

The pictures on this thread are from the I meeting. The video you are downloading is from the II meeting. Hope you like it !! :D :D

Those people from RacingFlix, just give good votes if you have a poweful car and record some crazy drive or something like that. Our video it´s from a meeting. We have some videos of our cars, doing some u-turns, some hand-brake and staff, but we don´t show them.

regards

Carlos

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
Pikapin said:
The pictures on this thread are from the I meeting. The video you are downloading is from the II meeting. Hope you like it !! :D :D

Those people from RacingFlix, just give good votes if you have a poweful car and record some crazy drive or something like that. Our video it´s from a meeting. We have some videos of our cars, doing some u-turns, some hand-brake and staff, but we don´t show them.

regards

Carlos
Ya thats true all they know is power and nothing else...

Very cool! Thats a LOT of MINIs you guys have over there in Spain! :D

·
Bringing Love to MINI2
19,214 Posts
EBMCS03 said:

Edit: Nevermind that vid was from the second meet. Anyone still have the first meet vid? I would like to see it.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. So glad. :D

The comments on the video from that site are so negative. Sorry for a bunch of jerks who can't realize we are all different and enjoy different things. What a world. :rolleyes:

·
eSpaña
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EBMCS03 said:
Very cool! Thats a LOT of MINIs you guys have over there in Spain! :D
Yes, we 473 registered users and I started with the Club in october 2004, so it´s pretty soon already, but I´m sure we´ll keep growing and meet Clubs from other countries in some international meetings.

I have Mini Spain very interested on the Club and they are always open to any ideas and helping me. Nice people from Mini over here !!! :D

regards

Carlos

1 - 19 of 19 Posts