MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, finally took some photos of my 05 MCS in PW/B combo.
It was getting dark after washing my car, and i was just taking it at home. Better than nothing :rolleyes:
anyway, hope u guys like it :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Harry Morant said:
I think its a very nice looking colour combo - much better than all those other common colours (with the exception of BRG of course) :p
now this is VERY biased :D
i think its just pretty impossible these days to get a colour thats NOT common on a mini (except maybe silk green and etc). :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
What can I say !

The 2nd best combo there is! All p/w is still the best ! ! ! ! !

And yes theres nothing wrong with eb/w or ib/w ive had those as well.

Congrats Eric your new baby looks great.

I must admit that when i ordered my all p/w car last sept i had a few sleepless nights wondering if id done the right thing. I think the proof of this decision is that my car is a couple of weeks away from its first birthday. I know that doesnt sound like a long time to some but in the last five years ive owned 9 cars and only ever one at a time !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got pics too!!

I thought i might just add a few of my own pics to this thread.
Picked up my DS/W MCS on Monday after a 6 month wait....very happy so far except for the speeding fine within 72 hours!!!!!!!! :mad:
Oh well....live and learn.

PS - yes the wheels, dash and door surround have been colour coded...all by my dealer!! :)

Attachments

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Giordy said:
I thought i might just add a few of my own pics to this thread.
Picked up my DS/W MCS on Monday after a 6 month wait....very happy so far except for the speeding fine within 72 hours!!!!!!!! :mad:
Oh well....live and learn.

PS - yes the wheels, dash and door surround have been colour coded...all by my dealer!! :)
WOW

Love the front light cluster, love the vipers, love the colour coding.

Great MCS Giordy, congrats :D :cool: :cool:

Bummer @ the speeding fine :eek:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.