MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: :p :cool:
This is my familys MINI convertible lush or wot it is a ONE model but looks like a cooper except the door mirrors but who cares they look better in black to go with roof anyway ! ! ! ! :eb: :readme: :ebblack:
ENJOY REPLY Wiv Ur OpINInIonZ>>>>>>>>>>> ;)
SpecBelow
MINI ONE CONVERTIBLE
pepper pack
chrome line interior
Wind Deflector
5 star 16" alloy wheels
sport seats with OCTAGON finish
interior in body colour
TLC pack
Diamond brite paint protection
CD player with RADIO BOOST

Attachments

·
meow mini2 meow
560 Posts
Nice :)

but is that another old Boost radio slipping throught the net? Shouldn't it be the new design one?

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
snuffy said:
Nice :)

but is that another old Boost radio slipping throught the net? Shouldn't it be the new design one?
Hmm indeed..... no MP3 playing for you!!! MINI must be getting rid of the old stock still...

Lush car though, a bit similar to mine, pics in my gallery.....

·
Happy as Larry!
118 Posts
Ask them to change the radio, they will do it as it clearly stated on Mini.com that 05 cars have the upgraded radio. That is unless it's a wave unit, it's teh Boost that is a new model.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nice car :)
I really like Cool blue, looks different under different lighting conditions :cool:

About the wing mirrors, you could always buy some chrome mirror caps? They are easy to fit and look good ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Rob.
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing