MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not long got home, here's a few pics of my Hyper Blue + White Cooper S

Before id paid for it.

Once id got it home with my Smart (which is now for sale).

Hyper Blue Dash!

First thing to do with a car 40mins old?
Fit an air filter of course to make the induction noise louder still!

May get round to editing the plate off the pics later on tonight.
Will be busy over the next week or so fitting the amps, tv, xbox and steering wheel to xbox control adapter.
Will post the pics then in the ICE section (and in here if its still on the 1st page of posts)
:D

·
Registered
940 Posts
NICE, looks like IB but a bit "brighter" love the all white roof, and those pearly white wheels, oh that reminds me , I need to wash the my white 17s.....

I got mine, and after she was home for 15 min she had clear tails.

enjoy...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
thats the business mate - v. brave on the blue/black seats with body colour trim - i opted for the full black leather ;)

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
That is soooooooooooooooooo nice. The dealer said i would like hyper blue, and omg i do! I got dark silver atm! How ya finding your mcs?????????????

·
Registered
138 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning.

As soon as I pay of my 04, hubby says he is buying me a new one- I'm opting for the MCS and really hope HB is still available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Smart is a wicked car, well good fun to drive, changed to mini for improved looks and speed and for similar fun handling.
It only uses (used since i wont be drivin it again) half the fuel of the mini too, something im gonna have to get used to though.

Finding nice touches all the time, just found the footwell lights!
Everyone ive spoke to loves the xenon/HID headlights and the little washers that pop out!
Won't be just the fuel that requires regular topping up!
Loving driving the 'S' but scared of someone crashin into it cos i couldn't wait 4months again, let alone the 6months i think the list is now!

·
MINI2 Sophomore
22 Posts
Niiiccccee!. I'm waiting for one with the same specs plus white strips. I'm getting lapis blue leather (or the equivalant of this) and I wanted the hyper blue interior trim too but was afraid it wouldn't match the blue trim.
Does it match well? I couldn't tell from the pics you posted.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't know why the wheel looks bent, will have to have a closer look in a bit, probably just my cheap camera though.

Ive attached a pic of the interiour aswell.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
20 Participants
AJN
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing