MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've scanned these pics from a Dutch magazine (Autovisie), for all you guys waiting for your motor:

Attachments

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One remark.......

about the article: Autovisie estimates an 0-62 time in 7.6 sec........is it getting slower?????
Autoweek stated that the Cooper s arrives at the dealers in april......no news from the dealer yet.....what a surprise;)

·
Registered
783 Posts
The sub-7 second 0-60 time were for a 2500lb. car, not the new and improved 2700lb. one.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: Some more, now in Electric Blue/white

OnlyS4me said:
Here are two very sharp pictures, one from the outside, one from the inside, given a good view of the Panther Black/Panther Black leather interior (mind the H/K speaker front!!!):

[/URL]
Good interior shot OnlyS4me. Thats my car, sans the nav unit and full leather. I know this may seem like a stupid question and no doubt been covered elsewhere, but the half leather/cloth does have the seat base in cloth doesn't it ?.

thanks

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Some more, now in Electric Blue/white

Basil said:

Good interior shot OnlyS4me. Thats my car, sans the nav unit and full leather. I know this may seem like a stupid question and no doubt been covered elsewhere, but the half leather/cloth does have the seat base in cloth doesn't it ?.

thanks
You've answered yourself ;)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Some more, now in Electric Blue/white

OnlyS4me said:

You've answered yourself ;)
Thanks for that. I had heard that the cloth was on the sides, and the leather on the bit you sit on. Thank goodness it's not like that.......:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've still not seen a E-Blue with a black roof:( :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts