MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting for the weather to get a bit better before I took some pics. I managed to get 3 pics then it started raining :)

:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello mate,

Changing the subject....but do you live in Foxhills Covert? I recognise your next door neighbour’s house as I have a mate around there with the same kind of house and front door.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello mate,

Changing the subject....but do you live in Foxhills Covert? I recognise your next door neighbour’s house as I have a mate around there with the same kind of house and front door.
I do indeed, well. Thats my parents house, I live in newcastle city center. Waterloo street to be exact :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've seen a Dark grey MCS in whickham, with dark wheels and blacked out. Seemed quite low.

Was nere the chinese and barking shark. He lives on the 2nd right after the barbers, would quite like to know if hes on here, as it looked nice and low and was gonna ask what suspension hes running :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated

Little update:

Fitted aero grills, bit of a fiddle but pretty easy.

Just need to decide if im getting Eibach Pro-kit 30mm or Coilovers now, not sure if its worth the extra money for another 20mm.

Anyone got any pics of Eibach kit installed with 17" wheels out of interest?

·
Registered
61 Posts
hello quantic!
may I asked how much were your aero grills? did you do the rear as well?

if it were me i would get coilovers.. !! eibach all the way..or koni..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts