MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
bigtent said:
Just washed my baby and took some pictures, Thought i would share with you just seemed to be extra shiny....... :) :D :)

:elecone: :elecone: :elecone: :yone: :elecone: :elecone: :elecone:

Mark
Looks great :) I didn't know EB was available on the One but there you go :)

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
both are lovely cars i have to say!

i really liked all electric blue on the COOPER S and now its on the ONE thats even better! bit more affordable! :rolleyes:

a ONE with a black roof? cool :D ! how much did it cost to have the roof done black? :confused:

i dont think i could ever have a brand new car! to many choices and i like most of them if not them all!! :rolleyes: i see a multi coloured MINI coming up! :p :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
bigtent said:
Just washed my baby and took some pictures, Thought i would share with you just seemed to be extra shiny....... :) :D :)

V. Nice. Recently oredered my mini one, due for delivery 10th of next month. Pretty much same as yours (same colour and pepper pack) . Took me ages to decide which colour I wanted, but looking yours, I definately made the right choice :). All I gotta do is wait for it now. I've never known days to go so slow.

·
Sergeant Pepper
347 Posts
a one with a black roof....when i ordered i was pondering getting a cooper as the black and white looks amazing together i think you'll agree..the insurance was too high for lil ol me (learner driver still :O) so i went for a ONE, the roof just about touched 800 quid which is really, really steep, but they did an amazing job of it (the guy at the showroom couldnt tell what it was till he saw the door sills) the price also included the painted spoiler and glossy black mirror caps..but im delighted with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL r34ver, mother nature keeps giving my min a right soaking and the back gets dirty soooooooooo quick :p . I've never washed a car so much in my life..... buts its worth it :D

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
:eek: 800 squids! geewiz! but then it does look great :D i like pepper white more everytime i see it! :rolleyes: i think MCSs look great in all pepper white too :D :rolleyes: :D (way out of my league though - damn and blast - one day :eek: )

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's been a while and a few things have changed thought i would share a few new pic's....... :D

Also had spots turned on today at dealers ( I fitted them myself and saved £200) and while I was there, There was a mini with facelift front and rear bumpers and Aero Kit side skirts. To me it didnt look out of place and was very pleasing to the eye giving a more sporty look than normal.......

Your thoughts people?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
bigtent said:
It's been a while and a few things have changed thought i would share a few new pic's....... :D

Also had spots turned on today at dealers ( I fitted them myself and saved £200) and while I was there, There was a mini with facelift front and rear bumpers and Aero Kit side skirts. To me it didnt look out of place and was very pleasing to the eye giving a more sporty look than normal.......

Your thoughts people?
Looks great! As Mini Cruiser said, the clear rears would look very nice... :cool:

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
EB is a lovely colour, i really like the way in certain light it takes on a greenish tinge.

·
Clio 197 R27
2,235 Posts
Looks nice big tent... was just going to say after seeing the first bunch of pics it would look nice with some bigger rims on, and there they are already on it :D Nice car

·
Big Pimpin!
173 Posts
very nice m8 agreeing wit nik (btw hope ur ok nic aint sin u in a while) think nx thing is lowering it m8 since s spokes gone on need to be scraping the tarmac to get that mean look

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the responces guys and gals, not sure about lowering it dont really want to get to involved with modding (ie lowering) for a couple reasons. One being messing with insurance and the second we have two minis at the moment and this one,s destined to be the wifes when I get my "S" ............. :D

Still do love the look the Aero side skirts give it though..... now where can I find £430 :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts