MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen this amazing MINI called Pinky at Luxembourg's International Motor Show - and she's British! From the tax disk, I could see that her licence plate is LF04 FPE. I didn't meet the owner, but left the usual invitation card to MINI United on the dashboard....;)

Oh and the Red Bull pickup MINI was there too...

Attachments

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! Sorry, didn't have time to look inside - I guess I should have done!

I think Pinky is now being used to promote Fusion, which I think is a firm that does LOUD sound systems for pimped rides. :eek:

Ian

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Isn't that the pink one used in balls of steel by the scummy mummy - has the same wheels and is the same colour...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haha that's my car!!!!!!!!

Hi!! I have just been googling and came across this, that's my car! I have had it about 4 and a half years now. It is having a full respray as we speak so I may start taking it to shows again. Not sure yet! My car had mixed responses, I didn't realise it caused such a stir! Anyway just thought I would drop in really and say hello! x

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
What colour? Are you staying with pink?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there! Yes I am staying with pink! I can't imagine not having my little pink car!! It is going to be a very similar colour but with more of a purple flip. Should be ready in 2 weeks, I can't wait!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will do! Are you lot going to Modified Live in Snetterton at the end of this month? I want to get her out again with the fresh paint but I don't know who to go with!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts