MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1083 Posts

·
DON'T PANIC!
853 Posts
Pancake Parlour? Any good?

As Homer Simpson would say:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Pannnnnnnnnncakkessssss..........:p

We pay visits to Canberra quite ofter and always have at least 2 meals a day at PP.
The Canberrians even refer to it as the CoolJamJar Secret Bunker!!!

I can highly recommend breakfast (or lunch or even dinner).....

·
DON'T PANIC!
853 Posts
I wouldn't attempt any of it myself :eek: :p

Scared myself enough changing the damn air filter :p

Hey Scotty,
You should try changing the steering wheel!!!
Popping the airbag off and then disconnecting it is a bit of a brown moment!
Then followed by similar moments of fitting it to the new wheel then reconnecting the battery and waiting for the BANG!!!
Just ask the Oracle.....

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
aaahh.... I survived the fear factor the first time, when we changed over to the CF mirror caps and bonnet scoop. :biggrin:
hahaha.. yeah I reckon I could do those.. :p

It was that damn hose clamp that was the end of me.. couldn't get it back on :rolleyes: Took half-an-hour of levering with pliers and grips and anything else we could find laying around the garage :rolleyes: Never again :p

·
Crapping in the woods...
1,721 Posts
As Homer Simpson would say:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Pannnnnnnnnncakkessssss..........:p

We pay visits to Canberra quite ofter and always have at least 2 meals a day at PP.
The Canberrians even refer to it as the CoolJamJar Secret Bunker!!!

I can highly recommend breakfast (or lunch or even dinner).....
Pancakes... might have to give it a go. The gf loves them... me, not particularly keen on them.. but ice cream is good...

BTW Scotty, you've now become the invisible man.. what the? You don't appear anywhere on the forums even though you're logged in. Just make sure when you're shagging wonder woman, you let Superman know... :wink: :biggrin:

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Hey Scotty,
You should try changing the steering wheel!!!
Popping the airbag off and then disconnecting it is a bit of a brown moment!
Then followed by similar moments of fitting it to the new wheel then reconnecting the battery and waiting for the BANG!!!
Just ask the Oracle.....
PMSL @ brown moment :p haha..

I'd not even think about attempting that one Lee :p

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
BTW Scotty, you've now become the invisible man.. what the? You don't appear anywhere on the forums even though you're logged in. Just make sure when you're shagging wonder woman, you let Superman know... :wink: :biggrin:
Only for the last 6 months :p

Best joke EVER :D :D :D

·
Crapping in the woods...
1,721 Posts
hahaha.. yeah I reckon I could do those.. :p

It was that damn hose clamp that was the end of me.. couldn't get it back on :rolleyes: Took half-an-hour of levering with pliers and grips and anything else we could find laying around the garage :rolleyes: Never again :p
Well we poor ass sobs have to find ways to save some moolah on the mod front. So I figured anyway I can save some money should be good.. how hard could it be?! :biggrin: :hmph:

I say that now, but I have a feeling it's going to come back and bite me on the ass.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Well we poor ass sobs have to find ways to save some moolah on the mod front. So I figured anyway I can save some money should be good.. how hard could it be?! :biggrin: :hmph:

I say that now, but I have a feeling it's going to come back and bite me on the ass.
And I'll be here reading your 'so heres the story' post, chuckling to myself :p :p

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
4,146 Posts
1 pair of pliers + 1 screwdriver = snap those little buggers back on in 2 seconds :besmart: ;) :D

61 - 80 of 1083 Posts