MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pix of non standard backboxes on your mini's,dtm's etc
prices and brands if poss

thanks gav
 

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
Joined
·
595 Posts
Hamann exhaut system

Minimucker or gav,

Here is the Hamann exhaust, it comes with either a single twin or double twin. I love it, i'm only getting a single twin exhaust, on the right hand side. Those wheels are amazing too!!!

Pricing is as follow:
---------------------

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 2 stainless steel tailpipes - right hand side) £343

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 2 stainless steel tailpipes - central position) £399

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 4 stainless steel tailpipes - 2x2 left & right) £343
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
Any idea how much that Remus exhaust is :confused: :confused: :confused:
It looks the dogs :D :D :D :cool: :cool:
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Take a look at my Gallery (below) for other alternatives (the respective websites are in the pictures)
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Re: Hamann exhaut system

alexcroft said:
Minimucker or gav,

Here is the Hamann exhaust, it comes with either a single twin or double twin. I love it, i'm only getting a single twin exhaust, on the right hand side. Those wheels are amazing too!!!

Pricing is as follow:
---------------------

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 2 stainless steel tailpipes - right hand side) £343

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 2 stainless steel tailpipes - central position) £399

- Hamann sport rear muffler (sport rear muffler with 4 stainless steel tailpipes - 2x2 left & right) £343
IS that right, £343 for the 2x2 pipe exhaust? Bargain!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
Re: Re: Hamann exhaut system

Damo said:


IS that right, £343 for the 2x2 pipe exhaust? Bargain!
Hmmmmm I wonder what Damo will be buying next :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

So will the exhaust fit both the ONE & the Cooper :confused:
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hamann exhaut system

smiffy said:

Hmmmmm I wonder what Damo will be buying next :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

So will the exhaust fit both the ONE & the Cooper :confused:
Don't see why it shjouldn't, but does the exhuast include the new back bumber bit
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top