MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I went to see the pixies a couple of days ago and when we came out parked next to us was a pepper white with black top. Cool

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
erm cool, that happens alot when im at the supermarket / shopping center....

Pixies are cool - I liked there soundtrack to "Fight Club" :)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
lillapoyka said:
The wife and I went to see the pixies a couple of days ago and when we came out parked next to us was a pepper white with black top. Cool
So how was the show? I used to like them so much. I had 'Surferosa', and a couple of others, don't remember which. I think my favorite song was 'Where Is My Mind?" :p oooooooooo... STOP.
They always had great songs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pixies... have pretty much everything they have done... saw them at the Chocella Valley Festival eariler this year... Frank Black and Kim Deal kick butt... :D :D :D

·
topless in SoCal
77 Posts
I'd like to just add that the mentioned Pixies show at Coachella was pretty frikkin' fantastic.

I wouldn't want to drive a mini into that dustbowl of a parking lot they had though, lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
At the time I didn't have my MINI, so no dust... I did buy the CD LIVE disks of the show, though... Memories.... :D geeze, I just gotta love the way I spelled Coachella in my last post... I was tired and drugged!

·
topless in SoCal
77 Posts
I won't have my mini until about the time the next one rolls around. Man it was hot though, wasn't it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts