MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cooper D Hatch
2 Posts
Great post and really welcoming and useful for newbies. Out of interest are people in here on any other Mini forums. I notice there have been 8 posts on here in the past 3 hours, most from newbies looking for replies, ironically. This doesn't feel like the other car forums I've used in the past, civinfo, civic type r owners forum, briskoda, TT owners forum.

PS. I expected the car and personal details to be under profile, not account. It's only when I read this that I hunted them down.

·
Registered
2015 Countryman SD All4
12 Posts
Great post and really welcoming and useful for newbies. Out of interest are people in here on any other Mini forums. I notice there have been 8 posts on here in the past 3 hours, most from newbies looking for replies, ironically. This doesn't feel like the other car forums I've used in the past, civinfo, civic type r owners forum, briskoda, TT owners forum.

PS. I expected the car and personal details to be under profile, not account. It's only when I read this that I hunted them down.
Welcome, Egg...not on any other Mini forums but searched and stayed with this one as its format is like my Triumph forum and easy to navigate (and fairly active and helpful).

·
Registered
2005 R52 mini cooper convertible 1.6
1 Posts
hi , i hope im posting this in the correct section. im new to MINI2 , my name is ray and im from lutterworth in england UK. my car is a 2005 mini convertible. whilst trying to read the posts that people have posted i am unable to continue reading the ends of all posts. can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? thanks ray

41 - 43 of 43 Posts