MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey pleese make this a sticky i knew him and i havnt talked to him for like 2 mothes and i want to know if hes ok....he regesterd on here i think..he lives in mylten keans and has a goped...and would just like to know if hes alright

Im toasty off gpn,so crystal if you read this let me know

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
It could be a spelling test. If so, C-

:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol no its what it is

I knew this guy from uk milten keanes,Screen name crystal from www.gopednation.com where i am usually......and i havnt seen or heard from him in like 2 months and i want to see if hes ok.....and he regestered here but i forgot what name he regestered in.....so i just wanted him to see this cause he just bought a goped and i wanted to talk to him bout it and make sure hes ok

So could you make this a sticky just for a lil while

oh ps the site is great and all i can say is the mini still rules but i dont think ill have 1 for a long long time...lol

heres somthing nice that id get if i got some money

Attachments

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: Lol no its what it is

Zorst said:
I knew this guy from uk milten keanes,Screen name crystal from www.gopednation.com where i am usually......and i havnt seen or heard from him in like 2 months and i want to see if hes ok.....and he regestered here but i forgot what name he regestered in.....so i just wanted him to see this cause he just bought a goped and i wanted to talk to him bout it and make sure hes ok

So could you make this a sticky just for a lil while

oh ps the site is great and all i can say is the mini still rules but i dont think ill have 1 for a long long time...lol

A search for the word "GOPED" on this site produced this:

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4106

Looks like the guy from Milton Keynes you are looking for is the boss of MINI2 himself: Mr. Paul Mullett :)

He's likely to see this..... :p

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
Re: Lol no its what it is

Zorst said:

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... nip down outside queue of traffic at lights... neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nip in front of queue at traffic lights...
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drive in middle of road holding up said queue of traffic.

Or there's the one with the neee neee nee as they rev their engine thinking on the off chance it might sound good...

god I hate those things...

Dom

·
Registered
448 Posts
I wonder where Paul keeps his collection of feather boas and makeup? Crystal indeed ...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has Eddie Izzard taken over this thread?

Ok - anyone yet managed to work out if any of the above is actually in English or is it some Izzardesque camping disguised as a normal question?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well, it's all been pretty much on-topic. After all, Izzard has been seen driving a classic Mini in the past. Does anyone know if he's got a MINI?

In fact, perhaps Paul_M *is* Eddie Izzard, and uses the stage-name Crystal as and when required:p :p :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YA he said he rung you once the owner and you said somthing about getting money off...i dunno

but im not like you guys we dont make up lil gay names for each other....j/k

and whoever said neeeeeeee neeeeeeeeee neeeeeeeee

they dont sound like that with a go-snuffer and watch the x games in the next couple of years they are going to be in them if all gos to plan

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Zorst said:
YA he said he rung you once the owner and you said somthing about getting money off...i dunno

but im not like you guys we dont make up lil gay names for each other....j/k

they dont sound like that with a go-snuffer and watch the x games in the next couple of years they are going to be in them if all gos to plan
No-one's called me about go-peds.

Not that I can recall anyhow!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No he called you about a mini hes 14 i think........lives in milten keans

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
Zorst said:

*sticks hand up*

This was me, and just to clarify, I'm talking about mopeds, as in the picture that was posted. They go neee neee nee, rather slowly. Sorry, not a big fan of them at all. I'd rather get stuck in a traffic jam than look like a complete nonce, sitting up high and putting your head down to go faster. A proper bike however...

Dom

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Dom said:

*sticks hand up*

This was me, and just to clarify, I'm talking about mopeds, as in the picture that was posted. They go neee neee nee, rather slowly. Sorry, not a big fan of them at all. I'd rather get stuck in a traffic jam than look like a complete nonce, sitting up high and putting your head down to go faster. A proper bike however...

Dom
Gopeds *L* Almost as bad as them frenchi's who drive them pedal bikes in France! you know the ones, Motorbilkes that still have pedals, what are they for, starting the damn things or if you run out of petrol. Really hate them anyway, used to go to france every 3 or 4 months and I use to hate them. They even stick cherry bomb exhausts on them *LMAO* As if they'd go any faster!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts