MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got through my Churchill insurance for my new Mini, which i'm picking up a week today! :)

In the policy certificate it reads "The Policy does not cover: use for racing, competitions, rallies, trails, track days or 4x4 off road events". Anyone know how much, if any, extra you have to pay when you go on a Mini Run?

I really want to go on Mini Runs next year!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
M2 runs are on public roads so you just happen to have a few other MINI road users on the same road at the same time; the rallies insurance co's are refferring to means closed, private roads / racing etc

you don't need xtra insurance for MINI runs ... sign up and enjoy

·
Mini2 Regular
43 Posts
Mini Me GB said:
damage by supersonic aircraft
The wording of this could mean:
  1. Damage caused by Sonic Booms (supersonic speeds)
  2. Damage caused by Supersonic A/C crashing into your car!!! In which case does it have to be going at supersonic speeds when it hits it?? Is a Loss Adjuster also qualified as an aircraft accident investigator also?:D

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol I have no idea mini_moto, good question though! I think it would be best to stear clear of military airbases and airshows till we know :D

I remember when Concorde used to take off from Heathrow and the vibrations we're so big that they set everyones car alarms off lol, shame it's not still around. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.