MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I are very likely going to be moving to the Charlotte area in June/July. We are looking for advice on the best areas to live/what the people are like/how much you like living in the area/etc. We currently live in Connecticut. Thanks for your input! :indi:

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
MiniCrazed said:
My husband and I are very likely going to be moving to the Charlotte area in June/July. We are looking for advice on the best areas to live/what the people are like/how much you like living in the area/etc. We currently live in Connecticut. Thanks for your input! :indi:
You like urban, suburban, country what??

·
Registered
884 Posts
Charlotte's a pretty nice area to get into. There's a fair number of MINI's in the area and they're getting ready to open a new MINI dealership there. I suggest you go to northamericanmotoring.com and put up a post in both the SE forum and the one for the area MINI club (M2C2). You'll probably have a better chance hooking up with someone who actually lives in that area there (I'm actually about 2 hrs away, but I've lived in NC for 30 years and have been to Charlotte a number of times).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.