MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have a look at them then!

Any mods pending? What have you changed so far?

I've changed the side scuttles to the chrome plated aero ones plus clear indicator leanses although they're not in the pics below..

Now just waiting for my JCW aero kit to arrive - should be any time soon!! Next think i'll be getting some spot lamps and the Cooper S filler cap. And get rid of the orange mess in the headlights. That'll be after I get married though cos Mej is skintos :eek: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Soooo jealous of you!!! ;)

Saw your car in ModernMINI mag!! Think it was yours? Made me giggle it's soooo behind :rolleyes::D
Yea it was mine, I had to laugh when I saw it as well :p I'd only done 500 miles and it was only 2 weeks old then!

Anyway, just for good measure, here is my 'ex' Cooper D - 'Puzzle' :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great pics there!

Will post pics of mine later once i have it in the condition i want it to be... hopefully a picture story of sorts :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Its a cooper clubman D but I thought I'd join in....

·
out cruzin
8 Posts
Hi Andrew,i see your avatar says lightning blue owner's club.ive got one on order but your photos are the first ive seen of one,there dont seem to be any where i live in yorkshire (dont know why) which is partly why i ordered one

Looking cool.
:D

·
Andrew ATC
725 Posts
Hi Bod,
Obviously I am bias, but I think Lightning Blue looks great - a superb shade of blue. I know Pepper White is the most popular colour, and I would then guess Red, and then Black.
Are you also going for the white roof? I am sure you will love it ;)

Andrew

1 - 20 of 145 Posts