MINI Cooper Forum banner

Post a pic of your Cooper D

35K views 144 replies 68 participants last post by  Thomper 
#1 ·
Let's have a look at them then!

Any mods pending? What have you changed so far?

I've changed the side scuttles to the chrome plated aero ones plus clear indicator leanses although they're not in the pics below..

Now just waiting for my JCW aero kit to arrive - should be any time soon!! Next think i'll be getting some spot lamps and the Cooper S filler cap. And get rid of the orange mess in the headlights. That'll be after I get married though cos Mej is skintos :eek: :D

Attachments

See less See more
#26 ·
Here's mine... getting nicely broken in. Pepper spec, but i upgraded the seats to sports and added a Cooper S spoiler. Really wanted the sunroof and not fussed on runflats so didn't go for chilli pack and spent the spare cash on the roof and some bi-xenons. I'll upgrade the wheels to something a bit bigger next year maybe :)

#27 ·
My beautiful new Dooper. Bought 3 weeks ago from Elms Bedford. Still find myself looking out the window and staring. :D

Pepper pack with sports seats, spolier, spots and 18" aftermarket bad boy wheels

Averaging around 65-70mpg so well chuffed with fuel economy. Previously owned a Cooper 55 plate and was lucky to get average 36mpg out of it.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.