MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
...viva MINI...!!!
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have two Scalextric MINIs, several pull-back and go fridge magnet MINIs, and a few others, plus a number of the really small ones that come in the presentation boxes. A remote control one (but that's broken) also.
Great! Why don't you take some pictures of those Scalextric and pull-back models and share them with us Paul. ;)

:yellow:

I'll have to take some pictures if mine ! :D
I'm looking forward to see those pictures mate! :)

·
* shooting pictures *
3,144 Posts
Well most of them are actually packed in boxes for the moment and if I may add the one from Tony (GP in glass) as model I now got +100 models :)

I got 3 models in 1:18 all from Kyosho
- Works Red
- Works Green
- Red Nose Day

For the rest it's all 1:43, 1:87 mostly with a few bigger or smaller.

The ones I'm most proud to have .. the FIAA Frankfurt (1/500) from Minichamps , the Ericsson from MINI (but Minichamps model) and The Castagna Woody and the Limo XXL from Spark
And a lot of others too of course :)

Here's a few images from one of my boxes :)

and for the interested ones.. I've got some doubles.
Sinalco and happydigits from Schuco in 1:87
Herpa model for the IAA 2000 (red)
Ericsson O2 Minichamps model in 1:43 (see above)

·
...viva MINI...!!!
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
...viva MINI...!!!
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I've recently decided to have my own internet site to exhibit my model collection. So, starting last week, I've been taking photographs of all of my models (not only the MINI Coopers). I know that it's going to take a long time to do it (I've photographed about 100, out of almost 650 models), but I think it's worth it and, besides, I'm having a great time doing it! :D

Today I took photographs of some of my MINIs, and I'd like to share them with all of you! ;)

By Hot-Wheels (scale 1/64):

Six MINIs (scale 1/64) by Kinsmart:

Six Cooper S (scale 1/28) by Kinsmart:

By AutoArt (scale 1/43):

Three different MINIs by Minichamps (scale 1/43):

[

By Solido (scale 1/43):

By Darda (scale 1/43):

Burago (1/43):

By Welly (scale 1/32):

Two different MINIs by Maisto (scale 1/24):

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
I know I've posted pics of them b4 but I'll join in again! Here's my collection of MINI's!

How good is the detail....

This is the largest model I have... I can't be bothered to get outta bed to see what scale size it is soo nerrr :p

And lucky last all 3 models together....

I used to have a keyring as well that had a model MINI on it... I used to use it back b4 I got my MINI and now I can't find it... GRRR.. it was red and had a white roof..... I really should try and find it!!

Hope you enjoyed lookin' at my small collection... haha :p

1 - 20 of 135 Posts