MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
AidenL said:
Now that a lot of you guys have had a chance to live with your Mini for a while, Id be interested to know how practical a Mini is in everyday use - e.g., how does it cope with a large shopping trip, whats access like for elderly parents, things like that.
I find that access to enderly parents increases when you own a MINI, as you're more likely to want to get in the car and see them. It also allows for faster escapes if they get a bit tiresome.

The MINI itself is pretty poor with shopping, however when I go to large shops in the MINI, it copes better than in small shops, where often I have to fold the wing mirrors in, or even worse, get out of the car, to gain access to certain isles.

AidenL said:
My wife is thinking of buying a Cooper, but shes concerned that it might be difficult to live with on a day-to-day basis, despite the fun factor.!!
She's probably right.

AidenL said:
Boring topic, I know, but if we can get this concern out of the way, there will be no excuse left not to buy one !!
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, let us know how you get on!

Paul
:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.