MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Very impractical car.
Been wanting to get rid of mine for a year now, but thought I'd trash it by flinging it around corners at insanely high speeds first.
Also, waiting for the kids to grow to the point where they can't get out and I can let them go along with the car.
Hard work, but I'll keep at it...

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
MINImeat said:
Very impractical car.
Been wanting to get rid of mine for a year now, but thought I'd trash it by flinging it around corners at insanely high speeds first.
Also, waiting for the kids to grow to the point where they can't get out and I can let them go along with the car.
Hard work, but I'll keep at it...
Stick with it !

Jim, I'd say thats about right !

·
Sotherner up north
1,221 Posts
jimskater said:
At least by the time you finalize the boat spec, the new S should be paid off. :D
The boats quite easy to spec - only 2 colour options light grey & red :cool: Even the fussiest MINI owner should be able to decide between those 2 combinations quickly

After market mods are also limited - I've added some funky orange rope around the outside, re arranged the controlls and added a name. The works kit (large spinaker) is rumored to be available next year :D

Mide you, change model & the options list can become endless (serious billionares only for the most expensive end)

Mark :indi:

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
AidenL said:
Thank you Jim, I may very well contact those people, I am sure they will help make my decision easier.

And thank you for the tip on Shamster, I had heard that he has a very dubious hairstyle.

err ...I'll have you both know that my hairstyle took a long time to get like that - and Moonpie loved it so much she was in awe when she first saw it. :p :p

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.