84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
So far I have come up with...

topgear - £890 inc 205/40 Federal Tyres
performancealloys - £197 per wheel
carnoisseur - £205 per wheel
halfords/ripspeed - ???

I have no idea why topgear is so much cheaper then the others?
Oh while i am on the subject, what does everyone think of the matt-silver version on my black/white cooper? Please feel free to browse my gallery! :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I plan to get Team Dynamics Pro Racer 1s, which are basically copies (but cheaper) on my black\white Cooper. So you have good taste! :D Apart from i want them in white..

-Rob

·
Registered
101 Posts
wheels

You have picked very good quality wheels but rubbish rubber. I spent about the same and got like other post team dynamics pro race 1 17" with 215/45 Goodyear F1 which grip and are very good in the wet ( a bit noisy on the motorway) and the ride is much better than with the runflats......... lets not even talk about their wet grip!! You can see pics in my gallery. PM me if you want details of where I got the wheels and tyres, they were mail order.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies;

Yeh I agree- the Federal Tyres come as a complete wheel/tire package, but you can upgrade to Toyo's for an extra £50 (although it dosent specify which kind).

Are the Pro Racers significantly cheaper than the SuperL's?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
hairyhen
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing