MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The route to car ownership is filled with many options and leasing can be one for those who do not want to commit to a long-term purchase.

Read more >>

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont like loans and think that there are not pros:). I have a lot of friends that are in trouble know because of their loans. Usually, taking a loan is a very big mistake, as it is very risky. If you want to take a profitable loan, then you have to be very careful and take the best offer, like this one GoodCash Lån ® Logga in på mina sidor ᐈ Låna 5000 - 50000 kr | Credit-10 that I have taken. It has a very low interest and good conditions. However, it's still pretty difficult to pay it off.. but I don't regret that I have taken this loan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was going to try to nitpick this post, but I have to admit that you are actually probably right. However, that's only because you start with the implicit assumption that in general, I want to always be driving a car that are no more than 3 years old.
If you start with this assumption, often agrees that leasing can be approximately as good or better than buying.
It's just that this assumption can be so incredibly dangerous to 90% of the people that post here: 24 year old's earning $40k with student loans. Most people cannot afford, and even if they could afford it, should not be driving $50k brand new cars when they could be buying $10,000 6-year old cars and dumping all that money into investments that grow instead of assets that depreciate.
Regards,
mcdvoice mybkexperience

1 - 4 of 4 Posts