MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling Power, the ITV programme that filmed Russ Swift at Gaydon is due to start a new series on 21st Jan 2002 at 10:50pm.

There are no details of the programme contents yet but check out tv.carlton.com/westcountry/ and follow the links to keep updated.

Les

·
Registered
44 Posts
m1les said:
Pulling Power, the ITV programme that filmed Russ Swift at Gaydon is due to start a new series on 21st Jan 2002 at 10:50pm.

There are no details of the programme contents yet but check out tv.carlton.com/westcountry/ and follow the links to keep updated.

Les
Couldn't find the programme in next weeks guide, so had a look at the web site.
They are now saying the 28th Jan.

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spot on Skewer, 22.50 on the 28th Jan on ITV.

I have checked out the programme contents for that date, but the Mini is not mentioned. I did email the programme to see if they could let me know which episode it is on, however I await a reply so keep checking the programme details.

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to bring it to the top again, Pulling Power Monday 4th Feb 22.50 ITV with Russ Swift at Gaydon.

This is not to be missed.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Minty said:
We will have to see if we can spot anyone from MINI2 there!!

Video recorder set.
Ohhhhh look its me :)
Ohhhh not its not :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pretty Swift

Good little show last night, and a good promo from Mr. Swift.
Like all TV bits, they don't have 30 minutes to show the whole thing. We'll just have to buy the video.
But most important - I was there, saw it for real and am in the background applauding on the show.

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Oooh look, It's me!

Good filming of the MINI last night, and I caught three glimpses of me and the wife in the background! ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think its repeated tonight 19/02/02 on BBC 2 at midnight - sorry for the short notice - I hope someone reads this in time! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah it was, I watched it!

although I may have got the wrong channel - ITV :eek:

You didn't miss much - mostly about the old Mini and one guy who couldn't decide if he like the new one or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts