MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had smaller supercharger pully , jcw d flap airbox, jcw 380 cc injectors and ngk spark plugs fitted today at Forster motorsport in Wallsend Tyne and Wear.

Dealt with Arthur Forster who is a really nice bloke, and really knows his stuff, as he races in the mini challenge.

Would definately recommend to anyone in the north east.

I will be definately using again.

My car is going really well:D. power is awesome:aargh:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pulley

hi jaw i went for a17% pulley. and then i am going for the jhon cooperworks motorsport manifold:biggrin:. soon thanks mate

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
intercooler

hi jaw . i have a grs intercooler on at this moment:biggrin: works well

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just had smaller supercharger pully , jcw d flap airbox, jcw 380 cc injectors and ngk spark plugs fitted today at Forster motorsport in Wallsend Tyne and Wear.

Dealt with Arthur Forster who is a really nice bloke, and really knows his stuff, as he races in the mini challenge.

Hi Top Dog

Arthur has done a lot of work on my Mini and hie is excellent. He is very knowledgable and knows the differences that different upgrades offer without trying to sell useless upgrades that offer no real advantage.

Carl

·
Registered
46 Posts

Hi Top Dog

Arthur has done a lot of work on my Mini and hie is excellent. He is very knowledgable and knows the differences that different upgrades offer without trying to sell useless upgrades that offer no real advantage.

Are you friends with the BMW breakdown service guy as he mentioned to me that a mate of his was getting a 17% pulley put on at Arthurs?

Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts