MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has seen or can help with photo's of the S in any colour other than Electric Blue or Dark Silver could you post here.

Ideally I'd like to see a photo of the real car in Pure silver with a black roof.

A few of you live around the factory area......any chance of some photo's ??

Thanks and Happy New year (nearly) to all.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Basil said:
If anyone has seen or can help with photo's of the S in any colour other than Electric Blue or Dark Silver could you post here.

Ideally I'd like to see a photo of the real car in Pure silver with a black roof.

A few of you live around the factory area......any chance of some photo's ??

Thanks and Happy New year (nearly) to all.
Ditto Indi Blue w/ white roof;)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Come on guys! :p

It shouldn't take a major stretch of the imagination to picture a Silver or Indi Blue MINI but in Cooper S guise, should it? :confused: Ready.... set.... squint and you can almost see S models below:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I can just see them now.............. oooh dam lost it again:D :D :D :D

Its like one of those magic eye things:D :D :D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Bruce.

Im sorry but it's just not the same. If demo's of the "S" are getting around in March/April 2002 I'll have to wait till then, but it will be too late, the car will be ordered.

Why was I brought up so difficult to please......;)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
BruceK said:
Come on guys! :p

It shouldn't take a major stretch of the imagination to picture a Silver or Indi Blue MINI but in Cooper S guise, should it? :confused: Ready.... set.... squint and you can almost see S models below:

Bruce, you are a killjoy - I guess I'll either have to wait, or (finally) learn how to use Photoshop

I agree the differences will be subtle (if I am inferring the right things from your post), but I *do* think there will be a different character to the S that does provoke a need to re-evaluate those colour options

Putting it another way, what the hell else am I gonna do for the next bloody 7 months!?

Anyway, this time next year things will be very, very different in my neck of the woods. I'll be driving one with a grin that will even embarrass a Cheshire cat;)

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cape Cod MINI said:
Basil,

Try this link. Couldn't get photo to attach properly.

Silver MINI black roof
Thanks mate, Good Site. The S gallery is a little muddled. The silver car there is a ONE with the official bodykit. Does look great though. There is a partly disguised off white one there which looks pretty good as well.

Worth a look at that site everyone, not bad at all. ;)

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts