MINI Cooper Forum banner

What graphics would you have?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I have an R56 Cooper PW/B with the Aero kit. I love the car, and love the way it looks but i think I need some graphics.....what would you do?

Attachments

·
Morph-a-Doodle
3,074 Posts
Right, I have an R56 Cooper PW/B with the Aero kit. I love the car, and love the way it looks but i think I need some graphics.....what would you do?
Here's mine

and heres some more pics in detail
MobileMe Gallery

Your is a Nice looking car already, but also a blank canvass :p
Rams

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rams: i love your car, love the big black bit. if you tick 'other' please specify :D lol. really want a full color code, think it may have to be done.

·
Andrew ATC
725 Posts
You need stripes on the bonnet and that is it.
Get rear windows tinted, and a body colured or carbon tailgate handle - chrome is so 1990s

·
Morph-a-Doodle
3,074 Posts
rams: i love your car, love the big black bit. if you tick 'other' please specify :D lol. really want a full color code, think it may have to be done.
Cheers mate :D

The suggestion is to have something know-one else has viper stripes are always nice but think of variations.
Pinstripe, Offset, Thick, Thin, Different colors these are all ways in changing stripes.

My Stripes are Matt Black an Beige, it is very important NEVER to use colors like RED or even I've seen Lime Green .
Don't use Too Modern colors stay traditional like Pepper White!

Hope this info helps

Rams

·
231bhp on Lohen's dyno
1,741 Posts
I voted 'other' Adam, something different & unique.

Was looking at the Mini Pirate site earlier, what about one of Phil's new roof decals?

I think its called the Grunge UJ, maybe Phil could do a Mono version? That would tie in with the White/Black of your car.

Just an idea for you:smile:

Attachments

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
I love the grunge UJ. Ever since supa-dupa-cooper showed it to me, I've considered getting it for my MCS.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the suggestions guys! that UJ is pretty cool, may change the colours slightly!

another thought I had was to have an offset stripe (drivers side) in black on the bonnet, going onto the roof (PW) and have an offset zip unzipping the stripe.....

body colour boot handle has to be done aswell i think. need to get rid of some chrome!

·
Registered
889 Posts
talking of chrome removal has anyone done or got pictures of carbon fibre surrounds for head and tail lights on R56 mini with aero kit ( in pref pepper white)?

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
like that..but no stripe on the boot, and my roof is black so would need a P/W stripe on the roof. and maybe a little thinner. any chance you could PM me a quote please? as i am very interested in getting it done as soon as i get to lincoln. thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts