Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 85.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
POP..POPPOP..POP
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know it's another PW question, but, to quote U2 " I still haven't found what I'm looking for" :D

Sooooooooo the q is basically lapis blue leather, yes or no???

I've done a member search looking for pics, but none of the pics (about 6 I found) have shown the door open so you can see the blue against the PW.

While I would like to hear opinions on this, due to circumstances beyond my control I may have to cancel my recently placed order :mad: . I'm crossing my fingers that things work out ok.

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
no reason why lapis blue wouldn't go, although like you i've never seen this combo. is it definately available as a combination?

·
Registered
38 Posts
PepperWhite w Lapis Blue?

I am waiting for a HyperBlue MCS with Lapis Blue interior, color coded interior. PW would probably go ok with Lapis Interior, you might try using Photoshop to do a side-by-side comparison of the colors (although the colors as presented on the Web are not really accurate enought to make a big decision. Better to go to a dealership and compare colors for compatibility, even if they are not on the same car. One hint: PW might look nice with a set of custom made bonnet stripes (viper) made to match the Lapis Blue.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts