MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Blue is the colour!
Joined
·
13,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lads are on their way to the snow and will be staying in Manuka on Saturday night. So, who's up for a bite to eat at around 6-7pm on Saturday night? There's heaps of choices around Kingston/Manuka, so let's eat, talk MINIs, put on our Damarts and laugh at the cold!

:D

Cheers Liam
 

·
The Iron Pyrite
Joined
·
830 Posts
Hmmmm stay at home with my wife and six girls (sleepover) or drink beer and talk about MINIs... see you there :D

Has anything been organised with the Qld'ers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
Harry Morant said:
Has anything been organised with the Qld'ers
The Swamo's will be turning up in Kelvin the Camry. Ashley and I are arriving in Black Betty.

We don't know exact ETAs yet. For Ashley and I, we we will probably get to Tamworth Friday night. It then depends on whether we head out to the Newell or do a lap of the mountain at Bathurst. Regardless we will be in before dark.

We are all staying at Manuka Park Apartments, cnr Manuka Circle and Oxley St - Mmmmm!! Nice and close to the food.

You can catch me on 0402 797954, on Saturday for an update as to where we are and when we''ll get to Canberra.

Regards

Ken
 

·
Mullet
Joined
·
91 Posts
Bummer....

minigolf said:
The lads are on their way to the snow and will be staying in Manuka on Saturday night. So, who's up for a bite to eat at around 6-7pm on Saturday night? There's heaps of choices around Kingston/Manuka, so let's eat, talk MINIs, put on our Damarts and laugh at the cold!

:D

Cheers Liam
I have been suckered into a retirement dinner with the old boss otherwise i would have come out... upside is - its indian !

Could have shown off the (now clean) MINI and did what i could to bridge the gap between Mini 2ers and the Classics with the old..

If i am online and see a local run in time - i WILL be there !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
HI guys thanks for a great night !!! Good to put faces to names, We had a great week in the snow, let us know if you are comming up our way ???
 

·
MINI Traitor
Joined
·
4,974 Posts
ashleywool said:
HI guys thanks for a great night !!! Good to put faces to names, We had a great week in the snow, let us know if you are comming up our way ???
Yeah, and if you give us enough time we should be able to get out of town :eek: ;) :D :D

Seriously though, it was good fun. We love to hear from visiting MINIers. We can usually organise a dinner with them. :) They taste just like chicken :eek: :D :D
 

·
Got Deep(ish) Dish!
Joined
·
344 Posts
Mister remiss finally makes a comment

Hey Guys,

Ditto to all the above.
It was excellent to catch up with Ken, Ashley, Swamos and his wife and daughter. Good fun was had by all and we discussed many topical issues over a fantastic meal. I even thought about getting up to Sydney to catch you guys on the way back to QLD, but the giant spanner of embuggerance once again fell into the otherwise smoothly running gears of life. Will definately get up to QLD one day though and hope to catch up with you all again.

Cheers. :D :sone:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Stumpmeister said:
Hey Guys,

Ditto to all the above.
It was excellent to catch up with Ken, Ashley, Swamos and his wife and daughter. Good fun was had by all and we discussed many topical issues over a fantastic meal. I even thought about getting up to Sydney to catch you guys on the way back to QLD, but the giant spanner of embuggerance once again fell into the otherwise smoothly running gears of life. Will definately get up to QLD one day though and hope to catch up with you all again.

Cheers. :D :sone:
Hey Stump you missed a great run .The Sydney Mini Maniac's came out in force to run us out of town!!!!!!Ken & I where blown away by the number of mini's that turned out :D :D :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
Indi_booze
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing
Top