MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had probs with there quickclear windscreen and heated mirrors not working ?

my buuton looks ok cuz the light comes on but i sat in a mini with the same as me and i thawt wow mine dont clear that quick !!! mine dont clear at all :(

ive only had it 2 weeks and has been great otherwise....can i check myself? and how do i get to pull the switch out from the facia ?

simon

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had this problem on my MCS. The light on the switch would come on, but no defrosting or clearing of the screen. it turned out that they forgot to put the fuse in the fuse box.
if you want to check It's the fuse box under the bonnet.

I took it to the dealers and they just plugged a fuse in the gap.

Mick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heated Windcreen Half Working

Hi,

I picked up a new Cooper on Nov 1st, 2 weeks later we have a frosty night, I switch the heated screen on and ...... only the drivers side works!

Not very impressed with the dealers attitude in trying to get this resolved - 2 weeks before I can get an appointment in the workshop and they didn't want to give me a loan car. BTW, also getting the steering wheel alignment looked at as this is off centre slightly to the left.

Love the car, but am I the only one who thinks the dealers are pretty arrrogant? You have to push them to get a decent length test drive of more than 10 mins, then once you've signed the order and paid your money, the deal is done and they're on to the next buyer.

:mad: :mad: :(

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well in the end it was the fuse that was missing with mine...and regards to the heated mirrors...i havnt got em..a visibility pack is daft if u dont have them included dont u think...im sure sum top over paid guy at bmw thought it was a good idea not to have em...IDIOT ! :mad:

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
2BAR_G40 said:
and regards to the heated mirrors...i havnt got em..:mad:
Pretty sure you pay extra for heated mirrors and washer jets as a package my old olop matey boy ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.