MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoken to my dealer and they said my Velvet Beauty is due in Thurs/Fri this week, but it would be at least a week before I could pick her up.

What sort of turnaround times have people had to get their PDIs done?

I know I can wait another week, but it hurts soooo much!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blimey!!
Tell me how???
I reckon they are just being conservative as well, it was one of the junior guys, so probably didn't want to make any promises that they couldn't keep.

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
Mine was 4 days, arrived Tuesday, picked it up Friday Morning. Could have had it earlier but I'd already arranged that time (i.e. day off work) on the assumption it was arriving on Thursday.

Dom

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Varse said:
Blimey!!
Tell me how???
I reckon they are just being conservative as well, it was one of the junior guys, so probably didn't want to make any promises that they couldn't keep.
I just said is there no way I could have it sooner?? It was a Friday at the start of a Bank Holiday Weekend. The car was already 3 weeks late though..

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was rung this morning, somewhere between 9 and 10am to say there had been a delay in the workshop and I wouldn't be able to have it for another 2 days.

I think they could tell I wasn't best impressed (no shouting or anything, just the typical "oh well, I'll just go and re-arrange my insurance again..." type of comments) and was greeted with appologies.

A few hours later, I was rung back to be told my car was on the ramp and I could have it tonight after all! :D

Guess it depends on workload, etc. but begging never hurt anyone ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts