MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a nearly new Cooper, and am intersted in changing the exhaust for something better. I want something that's going to be a little louder than standard, so you can hear it when you put you're foot down but is basically pretty quiet when crusing, and gives some improvement in performance + will last. I've searched all the forums and it seems most people fitting exhausts think the louder the better! Nothing wrong with that but it's not what I want. I suspect that maybe Supersprint or Remus might be right, but I'm not sure, any advise anyone?

cheers :cool:

36 Posts
Exhaust

It pretty much sounds like you describe "SuperSprint" to a T! It is a performance exhaust that has a high quality Rock Wool packing that absorbs most of the sound. Under normal driving conditions, it wont sound much different than stock, but under hard acceleration, it will have a lower, deep-throaty sound. Nothing high pitched. All their designs are "shotgun resonator" designs so you get as much flow as possible...just not all the noise. they have cool tips to choose from too. You can reach Supersprint at 800-239-7232 X221.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts