MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to spec my MCS for March 2005 delivery yesterday, and could NOT believe that our huge Quinny Freestyle XL 3 wheeler travel system fits into the Mini's boot. Admittedly that's with all the wheels taken off but they are quick release wheels anyway and at the moment I have to take one wheel off to fit it comfortably in the boot of my Peugeot 307. I even had the cosytoes on, and the hood, and it was no problem at all.... I am so chuffed as the Quinny is just such a good travel system - it looks cool and rugged and mine has big off road tyres. I would really recommend it, even though it is expensive once you get the carrycot etc to go with it. :)

Now I just to find a 9 month-4 year child seat which fits AND looks good......

·
I went but now I'm back
82 Posts
Have a look at the recarro car seats they look really good and my little one finds it really comfy (he falls asleep in a matter of minutes) They have a varied range one of which will fit. I opted for the Young Expert as this is the one that fit best in my car.

Only trouble I found with getting a Recarro was finding a local stockist. So I could see which fits best.

If your in or anywhere near manchester I can recomend a stockist which I found very helpful and went the extra mile and gave a discount.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.