MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Lost in Mini2
948 Posts
Maybe if we get this part number and there is enough interest we could try and organise a group buy. :D

·
Lost in Mini2
948 Posts
Dod anyone work out if it would be possible to get the the R113's in the UK?

been busy lately with work so not had any time to look into this anymore, but at the moment i have no part number which will be needed to order the alloys. Once i get the part number we should be able to get them hopefully. :)

If anyone else finds out could they let me know, thanks ;)

Chris.

·
Registered
759 Posts
been busy lately with work so not had any time to look into this anymore, but at the moment i have no part number which will be needed to order the alloys. Once i get the part number we should be able to get them hopefully. :)

If anyone else finds out could they let me know, thanks ;)

Chris.
Hi Guy's
R113 ALLOYS ARE TO BE RELEASED SOON, (7JX18) NOT SURE WHEN BUT WILL BE IN BLACK AND BURNISHED FINISH, SORRY NO PICS YET EITHER

Chris

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Grrr can't see pics at work :(

Mint that they will be released soon. Will be good to get a chance to see my design in the flesh :)

·
Lost in Mini2
948 Posts
Looking at the pics I'm slightly dissapointed...the black looks too shiney, would prefer a more matt black, but hopefully they look better in the metal ;)

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
Looking at the pics I'm slightly dissapointed...the black looks too shiney, would prefer a more matt black, but hopefully they look better in the metal ;)
Have to agree - I think they look quite cheap ina sort of Wolfrace sort of way :confused:

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Can someone re-post the photo please so I can see it. I can see MINI2 photos, but nothing on Ebay or Photobucket and the like...

...please :D

If they're on Ebay guessing they'll b replicas though.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts